Japan - Other Entities - Annex 3
|Construction Services for Japan Post in Group A||4,500,000|
|Construction Services for all other entities in Group A||15,000,000|
|Construction Services for entities in Group B||4,500,000|
|Architectural, engineering and other technical services covered by this Agreement||450,000|
- 1.11 Hokkaido Railway Company (Note 3.a.)(Note 3.g.)
- 1.15 Japan Atomic Energy Agency (Note 3.b.)
- 1.23 Japan Freight Railway Company (Note 3.a.)(Note 3.g.)
- 1.28 Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation (Note 3.c.)
- 1.32 Japan Railway Construction, Transport and Technology Agency (Note 3.a.)(Note 3.d.)(Note 3.e.)
- 1.37 Japan Tobacco Inc. (Note 3.g.)
- 1.39 Keirin Promotion Association (A juridical person designated as such pursuant to the Bicycle Racing Law)
- 1.41 Motorcycle Racing Promotion Association (A juridical person designated as such pursuant to the Auto Racing Law)
- 1.49 Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (Note 3.f.)(Note 3.g.)
- 1.50 Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East Corporation (Note 3.f.)(Note 3.g.)
- 1.51 Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West Corporation (Note 3.f.)(Note 3.g.)
- 1.58 RIKEN (Note 3.b.)
- 1.59 Shikoku Railway Company (Note 3.a.)(Note 3.g.)
- 1.60 Tokyo Metro Co., Ltd. (Note 3.a.)
- 2.37 National Institutes of Biomedical Innovation, Health and Nutrition (Note 3.h.)
1 This Agreement does not cover contracts to be awarded to co-operatives or associations in accordance with laws and regulations existing at the time of the entry into force of this Agreement for Japan.
2 This Agreement does not cover contracts which the entities in Group A award for purposes of their daily profit-making activities which are exposed to competitive forces in markets. This note shall not be used in a manner which circumvents the provisions of this Agreement.
3 Notes to specific entities: show more/less
a Procurement related to operational safety of transportation is not covered.
b Procurement which could lead to the disclosure of information incompatible with the purpose of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons or with international agreements on intellectual property rights is not covered. Procurement for safety-related activities aiming at utilization and management of radioactive materials and responding to emergencies of nuclear installation is not covered.
c Procurement related to geological and geophysical survey is not covered.
d Procurement of advertising services, construction services and real estate services is not covered.
e Procurement of ships to be jointly owned with private companies is not covered.
f Procurement of public electrical telecommunications equipment and of services related to operational safety of telecommunications is not covered.
g Procurement of the services specified in Annex 5, other than construction services, is not covered.
h Procurement other than that conducted for the National Institute of Health and Nutrition is not covered.
4 With regard to procurement by Japan Railway Construction, Transport and Technology Agency: show more/less
5 East Japan Railway Company (Note 3.a.) (Note 3.g.), Central Japan Railway Company (Note 3.a.) (Note 3.g.) and West Japan Railway Company (Note 3.a.) (Note 3.g.) shall be deemed to be included in Group A with respect to Goods and Services of this Annex until such time as the European Union withdraws its objection against the delisting of these companies.
As soon as the European Union's notification of the withdrawal of its objection has been notified to the Committee on Government Procurement, this note shall cease to have effect.
6 National Aerospace Laboratory of Japan shall be deemed to be included in Group B with respect to Goods and Services of this Annex until such time as the European Union and the United States withdraw their objections against the delisting of this abolished entity.
As soon as the United States' and the European Union's notifications of the withdrawals of their objections have been notified to the Committee on Government Procurement, this note shall cease to have effect.