- 3 Ministry of Children, Equality and Social Inclusion (Barne-, likestillings og inkluderings-Departementet)
- 6 Ministry of Government Administration Reform and Church Affairs (Fornyings-, administrasjons- og Kirkedepartementet)
- 12.3 The National Parents' Committee for Primary and Secondary Education (Foreldreutvalget for grunnopplæringen)
- 12.5 Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education (Nasjonalt organ for kvalitet i utdanningen)
- 12.8 Norwegian Social Research (Norsk institutt for forskning om oppvekst, velferd og aldring (NOVA))
- 12.12 The Norwegian Centre for International Cooperation in Higher Education (Senter for internasjonalisering av høyere utdanning)
- 12.13 Statens fagskole for gartnere og blomsterdekoratører (Vea) (Statens fagskole for gartnere og blomsterdekoratører (Vea))
1 "Central Government Entities" covers also any subordinated entity of any central government entity, provided that such entity does not have separate legal personality.
a procurement by procuring entities covered under this Annex in regard of procurement of FSC 58 (communications, protection and coherent radiation equipment) from Canada;
b procurement by procuring entities covered under this Annex of air traffic control equipment in regard of suppliers and service providers from the United States;
until such time as Norway has accepted that the Parties concerned provide satisfactory reciprocal access for Norwegian goods, suppliers, services and service providers to their own procurement market.
3 The provisions of Article XVIII shall not apply to suppliers and service providers of Japan, Korea and the United States in contesting the award of contracts to a supplier or service provider of Parties other than those mentioned, which are small or medium-sized enterprises under the relevant provisions in Norway, until such time as Norway accepts that they no longer operate discriminatory measures in favour of certain domestic small and minority businesses.